2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Knowle, Shepley, Huddersfield
Guide Price £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000
- Two Bedroom Detached Dorma Bungalow
- Two Bathrooms
- Situated In A Rural Location
- Gardens And Driveway
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000
UNIQUE AND BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM 2 BATHROOM DETACHED DORMA BUNGALOW LOCATED ON THE PRESTIGIOUS KNOWLE IN SHEPLEY VILLAGE BEING CLOSE TO AMENITIES, TRAIN STATION AND M62/M1 MOTORWAY LINKS.
GUIDE PRICE £250,000 - £275,000
The property is located in the much loved and popular village of Shepley, close to local amenities and excellent road networks to Huddersfield, Wakefield and Barnsley.
Located on a spacious and well loved plot this dorma bungalow may still offer scope subject to permission to be further extended and to add further value. Finished to a high specification throughout with fittings that include a jacuzzi bath and an electric log burner effect stove and features such as charachter beams and exposed lintels. Externally double gates lead to a sweeping drive offering ample off road parking and an exceptionally well landscaped and loved garden which includes a summerhouse, greenhouse and spacious and secure storage shed. This property will suit professionals, downsizers and may appeal to those looking to create a larger family home (subject to permissions) in a prestigious location.
Kitchen 16' 4" x 6' 11" ( 4.98m x 2.11m )
Enter the property into the kitchen which has a good range of wall and base units with complimentary worktop over. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over and there is space for a washing machine. Integrated appliances include a gas hob with extractor fan and hood over, an electric oven and a space saving dishwasher. The flooring is vinyl. There are two double glazed UPVC windows to the rear and there is a door to the side. Features include an electric flame effect wall mounted fire, charachter beams and exposed brickwork. There is a radiator and a door leads to the lounge. there is also an opening to the dining room.
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 11" max into recess ( 4.09m x 3.63m max into recess )
A lovely, light room with two UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations. The flooring is a quality laminate and the room is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling. The focal point is the electric log effect stove housed in a brick fireplace with exposed lintel above. A radiator completes the room and a door leads through to the dining room.
Dining Room 12' x 11' max including stairs ( 3.66m x 3.35m max including stairs )
Quality laminate flooring continues through into this room. UPVC double glaxed patio doors lead to a decked balcony in the garden. Stairs lead to the first floor and there is a door to the ground floor bathroom and an entrance to the kitchen.
Bathroom 8' 5" max x 6' 7" ( 2.57m max x 2.01m )
Providing a wow factor, this room has a tiled floor and mostly tiled walls. There are two UPVC opaque double glazed windows to two elevations. The radiator has a feature cover. The suite comprises a P shaped jacuzzi bath with shower over, a low level WC and a pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom 1 10' 7" plus door recess x 11' 5" plus wardrobes ( 3.23m plus door recess x 3.48m plus wardrobes )
Another really well presented room which benefits from a bank of built in wardrobes. The flooring is laminate and there is a radiator. The room features exposed charachter beams and has a double glazed UPVC window to the rear.
Bedroom 2 8' 7" max into door recess x 8' 8" max into recess plus cupboard ( 2.62m max into door recess x 2.64m max into recess plus cupboard )
Having laminate flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. The room benefits from built in cupboards and a radiator.
Boasting tiled flooring and part tiled walls. There is a double galzed skylight and an extractor fan. The suite comprises a shower cubicle, wall mounted was hand basin and a low level WC. A ladder style heated towel rail completes the room.
Double gates lead to a sweeping tarmac driveway offering ample off road parking. To the side is a flagstone patio with a greenhouse and vegetable and fruit beds. To the rear is a spacious tarmac area where a bin store is located. There is also a spacious secure shed offering great storage. The front garden is exceptionally pretty with a landscaped area with lawn and borders and beds bursting with plants and shrubs. A decked terrace seating area completes this exceptional garden.
From our offices on Victoria Street, bear left onto market walk and follow the A635 to the junction at the Sovereign Pub. Turn left onto Lane Head road and continue into Shepley. Turn right onto the Knowle where the property is situated on the right identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62343533.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.