3 bedroom terraced house for saleUpper North Street, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Three Bedroom Character Home
- Great City Centre Location
- Raised Private Rear Garden
- Requiring Extensive Modernisation
- Clifton Hill, Montpelier Conservation Area
- No Onward Chain
This Victorian home is ideally situated for Brighton’s vibrant nightlife and mainline station. The accommodation is laid out over three floors and it would be fair to say that full modernisation is required making this perfect for those wishing to place their own stamp on their new home.
Located in the heart of the city and only a short walk from Brighton's bustling activity and sea front, this area also boasts it's share of tranquil green spaces in contrast. The community in general has a good old fashioned feel to it. There are two local pubs and a park directly behind, featuring regular fetes where neighbors come together to raise money for good causes.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62344931.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 229897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Seven Dials. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.