2 bedroom house for saleSt Marys Gardens, Kennington, Kennington, SE11
- Bright, dual aspect double reception with feature fireplace
- Dining room with storage, fireplace and open plan kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Generously sized bathroom and guest WC
- Second bedroom and brilliant private garden
- Mid terrace overlooking well maintained gardens
This charming two bedroom listed house was built in 1837 and boasts lots of character with period features and a wonderful private garden. The property is ideally located on a sought-after Georgian Square.
St Mary's Gardens is a picturesque residential square with pretty communal gardens and easy access to a host of local shops and amenities.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Vauxhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.