3 bedroom terraced house for saleLeverstock Green, Hemel Hempstead
- Three Bedrooms
- Conservatory/Family Room
- Re-Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Street Parking
- Close To Local Shops & Schools
- Internal Viewings Recommended
Flaggs are pleased to bring to market this very well presented & EXTENDED Three bedroom terrace family home located in the popular location of Leverstock Green. The property briefly comprises; Entrance Hall with new solid wood flooring, CLOAKROOM, Re-Fitted Kitchen, Conservatory/Family Room, Lounge/Diner with new solid wood flooring, DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM, Three bedrooms, Re-Fitted Bathroom, Private Rear Garden. OFF ROAD PARKING for TWO vehicles, UPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating. The property also benefits from being conveniently located close to the M1 and M25 Motorways, Local Shops & Schools. Call Flaggs now on 01442 232888 to avoid missing out on this fantastic opportunity.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62345540.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3521. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Flaggs Estate Agent, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.