2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFixby Avenue, Halifax
- Two double bedroom
- Excellent potential
- Modernisation needed throughout
- Pye Nest location
- Priced to sell
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market a superb opportunity to enquire an affordable spacious home which is in need of modernisation throughout.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market a superb opportunity to acquire an affordable spacious home which is in need of modernisation throughout. Located in the ever popular area of Pye Nest, this end of terrace property briefly comprises of dining kitchen and lounge to the ground floor, and there are two double bedrooms and the family bathroom to the first floor. There is a cellar to the lower ground floor, and some neighbouring properties have successfully added a third bedroom by converting the loft (subject to relevant planning permissions). This property has been priced realistically to achieve a quick sale and we anticipate high demand. Call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the timber and glazed door into the kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.81m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units which incorporate a sink and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a single glazed window to the front elevation and the kitchen provides access to the cellar. The cellar is approximately the same size as the kitchen.
Lounge 14' 9" x 10' 3" ( 4.50m x 3.12m )
There is a timber single glazed window to the front elevation and a living flame effect gas fire mounted on the chimney breast.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing provides access to the two double bedrooms and the family bathroom and there is a window to the side elevation.
Master Bedroom 12' 3" including wardrobes x 14' 8" ( 3.73m including wardrobes x 4.47m )
A spacious double bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and a timber single glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" into alcoves x 15' ( 3.02m into alcoves x 4.57m )
Another double bedroom with a timber single glazed window to the rear elevation which has stunning far reaching views down into Sowerby Bridge.
The family bathroom is fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, a pedestal wash hand basin and a paneled bath. A frosted single glazed window to the front elevation and an airing cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a low maintenance yard and on-street parking is available.
Neighbouring properties have been able to successfully add a third bedroom by altering the first floor layout to incorporate a staircase and converting the loft space (All of this is subject to relevant planning permission)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62345966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.