2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCambourne Avenue, Whitchurch, Cardiff
Sold STC £250,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Beautifully Manicured Mature Gardens
- Cul De Sac Position
- NO CHAIN
A traditional semi detached bungalow situated in a sought after cul de sac within Whitchurch. Accommodations in need of minor updating and ccmprises: hallway, living room, sitting/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Internal inspection is recommended to appreciate its potential.
A traditional semi detached bungalow situated in a sought after cul de sac within Whitchurch. Accommodation is in need of minor updating and comprises; hallway, living room, sitting/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and bathroom. In addition to the ground floor accommodation there is a loft area accessed via a pull down ladder. The property boasts beautifully manicured mature gardens, replacement gas combination boiler, ample off road parking and easy access of Whitchurch village, Llandaff North train station, A470 & M4.
Via storm porch with original tiled floor and tiled walls to half height, obscured double glazed panel door into:
Picture rail. Loft access with pull down ladder. Radiator. Power points. Cupboard housing utility meters. Doors off to:
Living Room 12' 11" into bay x 10' 9" max ( 3.94m into bay x 3.28m max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Coved ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Picture rail. TV aerial point.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 8" max ( 3.58m x 3.25m max )
Double glazed window to front. Picture rail. Radiator. Power points. TV aerial point.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" x 10' 8" ( 3.15m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Fitted wardrobes. Power points. Picture rail. Radiator.
Sitting/ Dining Room 15' 9" max plus door recess x 10' 9" ( 4.80m max plus door recess x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to side. Radiator. Power points. telephone point. TV aerial point. Feature tiled fireplace with freestanding gas fire. Cupboard housing stop cock. Internal window and sliding door into:
Kitchen 10' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.33m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear. Obscured double glazed panel door to side offering access to the carport and rear garden. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over and tiled splash backs. Integral gas hob, hotplate, electric double oven. Inset stainless steel double sink with drainer. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cupboard housing wall mounted gas combination boiler.
Obscured double glazed window to side. Three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with mixer taps/hand held shower attachment and wall mounted shower over. Radiator. Electric shaver point/light. Tiled walls.
Loft Area 15' 1" max - Restricted head height x 15' 6" max - Restricted Height Head ( 4.60m max - Restricted head height x 4.72m max - Restricted Height Head )
Roof window to front and rear. Eaves storage. Fitted carpet.
To the front is a paved garden with inset mature shrubs enclosed by a dwarf wall. Paved hardstand for several vehicles leading to carport. Outside tap. External electric shutters to side windows and doors. Wrought iron gate to side offering access to the rear garden.
To the rear is a beautifully manicured rear garden. Laid mainly to lawn with an array of mature trees and shrubs. Additional outside water tap and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62345972.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC105602. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.