3 bedroom terraced house for saleWillerby Road, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000
- Fully Refurbished Mid-Terrace Property
- New Bathroom & Kitchen
- Excellent Size Property
- No Chain
A beautiful three bedroom mid-terrace property located in this popular area and ideal for a young family or investor - viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
This property has undergone a fantastic refurbishment by the current owner and briefly comprises of an entrance hall, a good sized lounge which leads to the large kitchen/dining room which has been extended and a lovely newly fitted family bathroom. To the the first floor are three excellent sized bedrooms as well as the added benefit of a loft space which is accessed via the pull down stairs from the landing. To the rear of the property is a fantastic garden which is a great size which is mainly laid to lawn with paved patio/seating area. Overall this property is fabulous and has been completed to a very high standard, early viewings are a must!
This lovely newly refurbished property is located on Willerby Road in West Hull, within close walking distance to many shops and local amenities, great school catchment areas and easy access motorway links to and from the city centre.
With residential door to the front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 12' 10" into recesses x 14' 11" into bay ( 3.91m into recesses x 4.55m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front and television point.
Dining Area 11' 2" x 9' 1" ( 3.40m x 2.77m )
With double glazed window to the rear and open plan with kitchen.
Kitchen Area 9' 8" x 8' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.46m )
Newly refurbished kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with tile surround, sink and drainer unit, electric oven, electric hob, extractor fan, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, radiator, open plan with dining room, door to ground floor bathroom, door to the rear garden and double glazed window to the rear.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Newly refurbished bathroom with double glazed window to the rear, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, towel radiator and fully tiled.
With loft access via pull down stairs from loft hatch.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" into recesses & front of Cup'd x 13' 2" into bay ( 3.89m into recesses & front of Cup'd x 4.01m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 3" x 9' 7" ( 3.43m x 2.92m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 5" x 6' 11" ( 1.96m x 2.11m )
With double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Converted loft space with sky light window, spot lights to ceiling and accessed via a pull down ladder.
Paved for ease of maintenance.
Mainly laid to lawn with paved patio/seating area.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 653111.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62346008.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBY104177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Willerby Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.