3 bedroom terraced house for saleVictoria Street, MANSFIELD
Sold STC £65,000
- Three Bedrooms
- No Upward Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Close to Amenities
Attention to all FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTMENT BUYERS!!! NEW TO THE MARKET and being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACED PROPERTY
Attention to all FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTMENT BUYERS!!! NEW TO THE MARKET and being sold with NO UPWARD CHAIN is this THREE BEDROOM, MID-TERRACED PROPERTY located in close proximity to the Mansfield town centre. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer while still available. The property comprises: Entrance hall, Lounge, Dining room, Kitchen, Downstairs WC. To the first floor: Three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the is a rear garden and on street parking to the front of the property.
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 12' 6" x 12' ( 3.81m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, gas fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Fitted with wall and base units with worktop over, sink and drainer, tiled splashback, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, understairs pantry and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. Double glazed obscure window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 13' 2" x 12' ( 4.01m x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' ( 3.68m x 3.35m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' x 7' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.18m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, storage cupboard, loft access and radiator.
Fitted with wash hand basin, low level WC and panelled bath with electric shower over. Tiled splashbacks, heated towel rail, fully tiled and double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property is on street parking. To the rear is a laid to lawn area and patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348405.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD202933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.