2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBlandford Road, Puddletown, DORCHESTER
- Charming Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Garage and Ample Parking
- Picturesque Landscaped Garden
- Village Location
Offered for sale in PUDDLETOWN is this charming CHARACTER property with GARAGE, ample parking, generous garden, CONSERVATORY, lounge with FEATURE FIREPLACE, two double bedrooms and bathroom. This would make a lovely home or holiday home.
Nestled in the Piddle Valley, surrounded by rolling hills and woodland lies the village of Puddletown. This cottage offers a wealth of character and charm with two double bedrooms, conservatory, kitchen, lounge with fireplace, bathroom, detached garage, off road parking and generous landscaped garden.
This would make a perfect home or holiday home and must be viewed.
Double glazed door into:
Dual aspect double glazed windows. Power. Door into hall and lounge.
Side aspect double glazed window. Door to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 6" ( 3.84m x 2.29m )
Side aspect double glazed window. Range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and inset sink/drainer unit. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge/freezer. Tiled splashback.
Lounge 16' 2" x 14' 6" ( 4.93m x 4.42m )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window. Feature fireplace. Double glazed doors to conservatory. Door to:
Cupboard. Stairs to first floor accommodation.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 13' ( 4.47m x 3.96m )
Radiator. Front aspect double glazed window. Wardrobe/cupboard.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 7" ( 3.58m x 2.62m )
Radiator. Side aspect double glazed window. Wardrobe/cupboard.
Rear and side aspect double glazed windows. Bath. Wc. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Splashback tiling.
Picturesque landscaped enclosed garden with lawned area housing an array of mature trees and shrubs. Pathway through the lawn leading to a patio abutting the property and a brick built outhouse currently used as a bar/entertainment space. Spacious decked seating/entertaining area. Gardens wraps around to the side of the property with further storage.
Detached brick built garage.
Hardstanding providing off road parking for several vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348651.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102821. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.