4 bedroom detached house for salePiddletrenthide, Dorchester
Sold STC £580,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Spacious Living Accommodation
- Three Bathrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Village Location
A rare opportunity to purchase a FOUR BEDROOM property on the outskirts of the popular village of PIDDLETRENTHIDE. This unique property has ben extended to offer spacious accommodation and is well presented throughout
This exceptional property is offered FOR SALE and internal inspection is highly recommended. With FOUR BEDROOMS and flexible, spacious ground floor accommodation.
The property is approached via an unadopted road and through a five bar gate and offers extensive off road parking and a single garage.
The the house has been sympathetically extended to deliver good room sizes and a natural flow. With a triple aspect Kitchen / Dining Room benefiting from a range of fitted NEFF APPLIANCES in the kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden from the Dining Room. The main reception room has also been cleverly extended to offer multi aspect windows over the rear garden. Further ground floor accommodation includes a utility room, a snug and a shower room.
The first floor has FOUR BEDROOMS with the master offering views over the rear garden and surrounding, fitted wardrobes and an EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM. Bedrooms Two and Three are spacious and overlook the front of the property with Bedroom Four currently in use as a Study with a family bathroom completing the first floor accommodation.
The mature rear garden rolls away from the house with a large patio accessed via doors from the main reception room and the dining room and a fenced vegetable patch. The single garage has two storage rooms off the rear.
Approached via a graveled driveway and accessed through a part glazed door this is a useful space for coats and shoes, with a door to
The centre of the property with doors leading to all principle rooms along with stairs to the first floor.
Living Room 26' 10" x 13' 10" ( 8.18m x 4.22m )
Cleverly extended, this room has multi aspect windows and doors onto the patio and views down the garden. The room currently has two distinct seating areas and a multi fuel burner.
Kitchen / Dining Room 26' 5" x 11' ( 8.05m x 3.35m )
This triple aspect room has the kitchen to the front of the property, overlooking the garden and benefits from a range of fitted NEFF appliances, eye and floor level cupboards with works surface over and a fitted electric oven. The dining area has windows to the side and patio doors to the rear with a door leading back into the hall.
Snug 11' 2" x 12' 6" ( 3.40m x 3.81m )
A fantastic addition to the home, this room is currently used as a separate quiet area but might also suit as a separate dining room, with velux style windows allowing good light.
Plumbed for washing machine and with a door to the rear garden, also access to the oil tank.
Fitted with a shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. with a window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 13' 10" ( 4.24m x 4.22m )
This delightful room has windows over the rear garden and with views of the surrounding village and countryside. With built in wardrobes and an en-suite.
With a shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Very well presented and with an obscure glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 11' x 10' 8" ( 3.35m x 3.25m )
A spacious bedroom, with fitted wardrobes and windows to the front.
Bedroom Three 13' 10" x 7' 10" ( 4.22m x 2.39m )
Well presented and bright, with windows overlooking the front garden and lane to the front.
Bedroom Four / Study 10' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.07m x 2.57m )
Currently used as a study, with windows overlooking the rear garden.
The property is accessed via a five bar gate, with off road paring for several vehicles, leading down the side of the property to a single garage. The rear garden is laid to patio immediately adjacent to the house with lawn rolling away. There are two storage cupboard attached to the rear of the garage. A fenced off vegetable area completes this attractive, mature garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348660.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR102852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.