2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMonkswood Rise, LEEDS
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000- £125,000
- Semi Detached House
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Sought After Location
- Open Views to Front
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £125,000. A stunning two bedroom semi detached house that must be viewed to be appreciated. Situated within close proximity of Roundhay Park, the accommodation offers an open view to the front and will suit a wide range of buyers. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
A stunning two bedroom semi detached house that must be viewed to be appreciated. Situated within close proximity of Roundhay Park, the accommodation offers an open view to the front and will suit a wide range of buyers. An early inspection comes highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" x 10' 5" ( 5.87m x 3.18m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, French doors leading to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.18m x 2.26m )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces with one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, integrated dish washer and washing machine, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, loft access.
Bedroom One 15' x 8' 10" ( 4.57m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" to doorway x 10' 10" ( 3.68m to doorway x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear and side, radiator, part tiled, extractor fan. Modern bathroom suite comprising: Bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC.
The front of the property features a gravelled garden with planted borders and a hedge boundary. A path leads to a side gate which features a security electronic key pad.
The rear garden is paved leading to lawn with planted borders. A further paved terrace area is situated to the very rear of the garden and perfect for hosting bbq's and taking in the sun. An outbuilding features power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348687.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CGT105058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Crossgates. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.