2 bedroom terraced house for saleLaburnum Grove, North Bersted, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £217,500
- Mid Terrace House
- Entrance Porch
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Bedrooms
- Study Area & Dressing Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Off Road Parking
This mid terrace house comprises of an entrance porch, a living/dining room & a kitchen/breakfast room on the ground floor & two bedrooms, a dressing room, a study area & a bathroom on the first floor. Other features include double glazing, gas central heating & off road parking.
This beautifully presented mid terrace family home had a new roof in August 2016 and is located in Bested which is close to Bognor Regis town. Through the front door you will find an entrance porch with a door into the living/dining room with stairs to the first floor and a further door into the kitchen/breakfast room. Here another door provides access into the rear garden. Up the stairs on the first floor is a study area with a fitted desk and cupboard below and doors to the two bedrooms, a dressing room and a bathroom. The front garden is laid to paving and shingle with box hedging either side and the rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid to a concrete patio outside the kitchen door under a timber pergola, lawn and a further cobbled patio at the bottom of the garden. Either side of the garden you will find plant and shrub borders, a timber summer house, an outside tap a gate which provides rear access. Other features of the property include off road parking, double glazing and gas central heating. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view internally.
Double glazed door with window along side to front, wood laminate flooring, storage cupboard and telephone point.
Living/dining Room 21' 7" x 12' 11" ( 6.58m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to front, wall lights, fireplace with gas fire, two radiators, TV point, stairs to the first floor landing and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen/breakfast 12' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.33m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces with tiled splash backs. Double glazed window to rear over sink and drainer unit, electric oven, gas hob, space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, space for tall standing fridge/freezer, lino floor, central heating boiler concealed in larder storage cupboard, further storage cupboard and double glazed door into
First Floor Landing
Storage cupboards and doors to all first floor rooms.
Study Area 5' 6" x 4' 7" ( 1.68m x 1.40m )
Study area with a fitted desk with cupboard below.
Bedroom 1 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 7' 9" ( 3.38m x 2.36m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and wood laminate flooring.
Dressing Room 8' x 7' 4" ( 2.44m x 2.24m )
Perfect space to use as a dressing room, study or even perhaps a cot room. The room also has a window into bedroom 1 to provide natural light.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps and shower above, wash hand basin set into vanity unit with cupboard below, WC, tiling and lino flooring.
The front garden is laid to paving and shingle with box hedging either side.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid to a concrete patio outside the kitchen door under a timber pergola, lawn and a further cobbled patio at the bottom of the garden. Either side of the garden you will find plant and shrub borders, a timber summer house, an outside tap a gate which provides rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348726.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.