3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleColchester Road, Ipswich
Sold STC £275,000
- Semi-Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Garage
- Highly Sought After Location & School Catchment
This lovely three bedroom semi-detached house boasts original features, off-road parking and a garage. Located in the highly sought after East of Ipswich close to all amenities including local shops, bus routes and only a short walk to Ipswich Hospital and Riverside Doctors Surgery.
The property provides easy access on to the main arterial routes in and out of Ipswich including the A12 and the A14 also surrounding areas such as Kesgrave, Martlesham, Woodbridge and Felixstowe.
Accommodation As Follows:
Entrance Door Into:
The hallway features the stairs leading up to the first floor and an under stairs cupboard.
Lounge 29' 7" x 12' 10" ( 9.02m x 3.91m )
The lounge features a gas coal effect fire, double glazed patio doors to the rear and windows to the front and to the side.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.25m x 2.34m )
The kitchen has a single sink unit with double drainer, adjoining work surface with drawers under and matching eye and base level cupboards and units. Space for washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker. Double glazed window to the side.
The pantry has an obscure window to the side, shelving and original tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
The landing has an obscure double glazed window to the side, a built-in cupboard and built-in airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.75m x 3.05m )
The master bedroom has a double glazed window to the front and built-in cupboards.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear and built-in cupboards.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 7' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.31m )
Bedroom three features a double glazed window to the front and to the side.
The shower room has a three piece suite comprising of low level w.c, double shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Obscure double glazed window to the rear, tiled splash backs and towel rail.
The front garden is enclosed by a small brick wall and open planned to allow for off-road parking leading to the garage.
The garage has an up and over door and the wall mounted combi boiler.
The rear garden is enclosed by panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with patio area, green house to remain and flower and shrub boarders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348729.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPW100313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.