2 bedroom apartment for saleWildspur Grove, New Mill, HOLMFIRTH
Sold STC £125,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
- Beautifully Presented Two Bed Apartment
- Access Through A Communal Entrance
- No Upper Chain
- Own Access
- No Dogs Allowed
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO VENDOR CHAIN IS THIS BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH ITS OWN FRONT DOOR ACCESS LOCATED IN THE REFURBISHED WILDSPUR GROVE MILL DEVELOPMENT.
GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £135,000
The property is ideally situated close to the centre of New Mill village with all the amenities that has to offer. New Mill is close to the vibrant village of Holmfirth. A good bus service operates locally and excellent road networks give access to Huddersfield, Barnsley and Sheffield.
This fabulous apartment is located in a small private woodland development, converted from a mill. It boasts beautiful surroundings with a brook running through and offers endless woodland and countryside walks around. Presented in a walk in condition with accommodation that includes two spacious double bedrooms, lounge, breakfast kitchen and bathroom. The apartment also has the benefit of use of a shared garage.
Enter the property via stone stairs to the main door leading to the entrance hallway. The hallway is carpeted and has a useful storage cupboard. Doors lead to the kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 16' 4" plus recess x 12' 5" ( 4.98m plus recess x 3.78m )
A fabulous room with lots of natural light flooding in through two UPVC double glazed windows. the flooring is laminate and the ceiling is nicely finished with coving. The room boasts two radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen 11' 9" x 8' max into recess ( 3.58m x 2.44m max into recess )
Offering space for a bijou table and chairs and having a good range of wall and base units with a solid wood worktop over. Integrated appliances include an electric oven and a gas hob with extractor fan and hood over and a fridge freezer. There is space for a washing machine. The flooring is laminate and the walls are partly tiled. There are three UPVC double glazed windows and a radiator.
Bedroom 1 16' x 12' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.68m )
An exceptionally spacious room which has plenty of natural light via two UPVC double glazed windows. It is nicely finished with coving to the ceiling and is carpeted. A radiator completes the room.
Bedroom 2 12' x 10' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.23m )
Another spacious double sized room which is carpeted and boasts coving to the ceiling. There is a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bathroom 9' 5" x 6' ( 2.87m x 1.83m )
This room has vinyl flooring and partly tiled walls. It is well presented and has a radiator and extractor fan. The suite comprises a bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC.
This apartment also includes use of a shared garage and use of the exceptionally well kept communal gardens and woodland. There is ample visitor parking on the development too.
From our offices on Victoria Street, bear left onto Market Walk and continue forward onto Station Road. At the New Mill crossroads go straight over on Sheffield Road and continue forward. Wildspur Grove is located on the right hand side, the apartment is situated on the block on the left hand side and is accessed via steps to the left of the building.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348732.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104458. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.