1 bedroom property for saleLandor Road, London, SW9
- Top floor Victorian conversion flat
- Recently refurbished and immaculately presented
- Spacious open plan kitchen / reception room
- Stylish kitchen with built in appliances
- Double bedroom
- Modern shower room
- Double glazed windows throughout
- Access to loft storage
- Share of freehold
- Moments away from Clapham North underground and Clapham High Street overground stations
Tenure: Share of Freehold
James Pendleton has pleasure introducing to the market a top floor conversion flat set within a Victorian property in a popular residential area which is moments from Clapham North Underground Station. The flat is in immaculate condition having recently been refurbished throughout. The private front door to the flat is off a communal entrance hall. Once inside, off the hallway to the front is a double bedroom and an impressive open plan kitchen reception room exceeding 24 ft. The stylish kitchen has been well thought out with built in appliances. The modern shower room features a large walk in shower, fully tiled floor and walls with a useful heated towel rail. The property further benefits from a useful cupboard in the hallway as well as having access and use of the large loft space. The property is offered for sale with a share of the freehold. Landor Road is located in the ever popular Clapham North, with an abundance of cafes, boutiques, bars and restaurants nearby. There is a wide choice of transport options within easy striking distance. Clapham North Station for the Northern Line and Clapham High Street Station for the Overground are only moments away, and Stockwell Station for the Victoria Line is within easy walking distance. There is also a wide choice of regular bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62348894.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCM150004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.