4 bedroom detached house for saleCommon Lane, Culcheth, Warrington, Cheshire
Sold STC £390,000
* Exclusive New Development, Freehold Property
* Completion of Houses is set for July 2017
* Covered by a 10 Year Structural Warranty provided by CRL
* 12 Month Customer Care Package that deals with any Cosmetic or Non Structural issues
* Four Bedroom Detached Family Home
* Lounge, Kitchen/Diner with Bi-Folding Doors
* Fully Fitted Kitchen, Landscaped Gardens
* Planning permission for Garage and Extended Driveway
* Bathrooms to be Villeroy & Boch Sanitaryware
* Popular Village of Culcheth, Walking Distance to Good Schools & Close to Motorway Links
Property ref: 121_1839_4246779
All internal joinery to finished with satinwood – white.
All walls and ceilings to be white emulsion on plaster finish.
Internal doors to be oak veneered pre-finished with chrome ironmongery.
Bathrooms to be Villeroy & Boch sanitaryware with Hansgrohe taps and Hansgrohe Thermostatic Showers.
Electrics to be white fittings, except living room and kitchen to be chrome. Chrome downlights to bathroom, en-suite and kitchen.
Heating system to be combi boiler (Baxi or Ideal) with white panelled radiators, dual zoned.
Fully fitted kitchens
Appliances to be single oven, hob and extractor in stainless steel.
Planning approved brickwork with uPVC windows and fascia’s and GRP security door sets.
Paving to be ‘Saxon buff block paving’ to pathways.
Private driveways to be ‘Herringbone pattern, brindle coloured block paving’.
Shared approach driveway off Common Lane to be tarmacadam.
Landscaping as planning approved drawing.
Dwelling fencing 1.8m high close boarded with concrete posts and gravel board.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4246779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Culcheth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.