5 bedroom detached house for saleCatslip, Nettlebed, Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG9
Guide Price £1,750,000
- A five bedroom detached family home originally dating back to the 1930's extended and improved
- Situated in grounds of just under an acre
- Stunning views over open fields to the rear
- Detached double garage with annexe comprising a study/studio to the side and home office/bedroom with shower room above
- Covered entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, dual aspect drawing room with stunning views over the rear garden and fields beyond, dining area, dual aspect sitting room, kitchen/break (truncated)
- Dual aspect master bedroom with stunning views over the rear garden and fields beyond, dressing area with built in wardrobes, refitted en-suite, four further bedrooms and refitted family bathroom
- Mature gardens backing onto open fields
Catslip is situated on the edge of the quiet and peaceful hamlet of Crocker End where the houses nestle around a beautiful common and there is no through traffic. This highly sought after location is in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty to the northwest of Henley-on-Thames. The nearby village of Nettlebed has good local facilities including a village shop and highly regarded hotel/restaurant but more extensive shopping, educational and recreational facilities are provided in Henley-on-Thames and the regional towns of Reading, Oxford and Marlow. There are excellent schools in the area including state primary in Nettlebed, state secondary at Gillotts in Henley and outstanding independent schools include Rupert House, Moulsford, Cranford House, the Oratory and the Abingdon schools. There is a mainline train service from Reading to London, Paddington (from 25 minutes). Access to both the M4 and M40 is within 15 miles. There is extensive riding and walking in the surrounding countryside.
From Ballards Henley office proceed to the traffic lights in the town centre and turn right into Bell Street signposted to Oxford A4130. Continue along Bell Street to the mini roundabout at Northfield End and continue straight over and onto the beginning of the Fairmile. After approximately 4 miles turn right signposted Catslip and then take the first right turning. Beech House will be found a short way along on your left hand side.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEN160184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ballards Estate Agents , Henley On Thames. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.