3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrook Street, Buxton, Norwich
Sold STC £192,500
- End terrace house
- 3 double bedrooms
- Large lounge
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Garage & parking
- VENDOR HAS FOUND
This is a deceptively spacious 3 double bedroom end terrace house set in the sought after village of Buxton. The property has a large lounge, conservatory and updated shower room. Outside there is a garage, parking and garden. Vendor has found.
This is a deceptively spacious 3 double bedroom end terrace house set in the sought after village of Buxton. The property has a large lounge, conservatory and updated shower room and benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Outside there is a garage with electric roller door, parking and a large garden. Vendor has found.
UPVC door, double glazed window and tiled floor.
Radiator, stairs to first floor.
Lounge 20' 1" x 11' 11" + recess ( 6.12m x 3.63m + recess )
TV point, telephone point, two radiators, double glazed windows and double doors to the conservatory.
Conservatory 13' 7" x 8' 11" ( 4.14m x 2.72m )
Radiator, double glazed windows and UPVC doors to the garden.
Kitchen 12' 8" max x 9' 11" ( 3.86m max x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, single drainer sink unit, Neff oven, cooker hood and Neff touchscreen electric hob and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. TV point, radiator, pantry cupboard, built-in understairs cupboard, double glazed window and door to garage.
First Floor Landing
Walk-in airing cupboard housing the boiler, radiator and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" to wardrobe x 10' 5" ( 3.78m to wardrobe x 3.18m )
Built-in wardrobe, TV point, radiator and double glazed windows.
Bedroom 2 11' max x 9' 2" ( 3.35m max x 2.79m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom 3 10' 10" x 7' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.41m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator and double glazed window.
Fitted with low level WC. Heated towel rail, spotlights and double glazed window.
Fitted with shower cubicle and wash hand basin. Heated rail, extractor fan, tiled walls, spotlights and double glazed window.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden, driveway leading to an integral garage with electric roller door.
The rear garden is enclosed and laid to lawn.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Cromer and turn right onto the B1354 to Buxton. On entering the village turn right into Crown Road and at the T-Junction turn left into Brook Street and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62350940.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106003. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.