4 bedroom detached house for saleDyke Road Avenue, Hove
- SUBSTANTIAL FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED RESIDENCE
- LARGE PRIVATE DRIVE TO FRONT
- DOUBLE LENGTH RECEPTION ROOM
- PRIVATE SOUTHERLY ASPECT BALCONY
- DOUBLE LENGTH GARAGE WITH ELECTRIC DOOR
- 23 FT FITTED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
- LARGE CONSERVATORY TO REAR
Fox & Sons have been instructed on a four bedroom detached house located on one of the cities most highly sought after roads. The property is located on a large corner plot with private driveway, double garage and compromises of fantastic family accommodation. Early viewing considered essential.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a substantial and delightful four bedroom detached house located on one of the city's most highly sought after roads. The house offers easy access to the M23 / A27 commuting corridor, popular local schools and city centre shopping facilities.
The property is set within a large corner plot with a substantial front garden, side garden and Southerly rear garden, the property is accessed by a electric gates accessed on Chalfont Drive, with parking facilities for several vehicles, there is covered side access and a double garage with electric up and over door.
To the interior you are greeted with a formal entrance hall with polished porcelain tiles, which leads onto double length triple aspect reception room with bi-fiolding doors leading onto a large Southerly aspect conservatory with garden views. Further ground floor accommodation includes a 23 ft modern fitted kitchen, further dining room, ground floor WC and covered side access to garage.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms, master bedroom with luxury en-suite, bedroom two with access onto private balcony with distant sea views, shower room, further separate WC.
The private surround gardens offers various relaxing and play areas and the part decked rear garden is considered ideal for Al Fresco dining and entertaining.
Please call for your private accompanied viewing times.
Double glazed door, under stairs storage cupboard, polished porcelain floor, under floor heating and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, WC, radiator and tiled floor.
Lounge 31' 2" x 13' 11" ( 9.50m x 4.24m )
Triple aspect with double glazed windows to front and side elevations, ornamental fire surround with inset gas fire, wall light points, ornate coving, radiator and bi-folding double glazed doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 25' 5" max x 12' 6" max ( 7.75m max x 3.81m max )
Fully double glazed, with under floor heating, porcelain tiled floor radiator, centred fan and doors onto rear garden, rear garden views.
Dining Room 15' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.63m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, tiled floor, dado rail and radiator.
Kitchen 23' 7" max x 10' 11" max ( 7.19m max x 3.33m max )
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, double glazed window to rear elevation, two sink units, marble work tops, two eye level built-in electric ovens, gas hob with extractor cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, breakfast bar area, inset spotlight, tiled floor and door to garage.
Passageway To Rear Garden
Tiled, covered and with double glazed door to either side leading to garden and garage.
First Floor Landing
With access to loft, wall lights and radiator.
Bedroom One 20' 4" max x 11' 10" max ( 6.20m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed windows to front and side, range of built-in wardrobes and cupboards, dressing area, mirror over and radiator, door to en-suite.
Double glazed window to rear, paneled bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level WC and fully tiled walls.
Window to rear, WC and tiled walls and floor.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 11' 9" ( 4.24m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed door to southerly aspect balcony.
With Southerly aspect, distant sea views.
Bedroom Three 14' x 11' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and fully tiled walls.
Garage 18' 11" x 17' 3" ( 5.77m x 5.26m )
Double glazed window to rear, Valiant boiler, water softener system, tiled floor, sink unit and gas hob, electric garage door.
Decked area with steps down to lawned area section.
Extensive front garden, mainly laid to lawn
Private drive, parking for several vehicles, accessed by electric gates.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62350961.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.