5 bedroom terraced house for salecorporation road, CARDIFF, CF11
- Both reception rooms are Hardwood T&G flooring
- Condensing combi boiler situated in utility room installed May 2014 plus upgraded double panel radiators
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- The property has been fully upgraded to fire regulations i.e. double fire lined plaster boards to all ceillings and stud partitions
- Fire doors throughout including door closures and fire strips
- Acoustic insulation to internal party wall in both double bedrooms
- Laminate flooring to second floor throughout bedrooms and landing
- The exterior of the property has been up renivated and painted in the last few months
HouseSimple is pleased to present this property in Grangetown CARDIFF.The freehold property is conveniently situated near to all amenities (including) schools, shops, resturants, takeaways, hairdresser, doctors with pharmacy and public transport. Less than a mile away from city centre mainlline railway and highstreet shops. Easy access to ongoing development of Cardiff Bay Marina, Techniquest, white water rafting, sports village, bars resturants plus live entertainment venues, access by means of car, bus walking ( 15 mins) or even river taxi.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62351525.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS54234. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.