8 bedroom detached house for saleTolleshunt D'Arcy, Maldon
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning modern country house in approaching four acres, perfect for equestrian use
- Extensive luxuriously appointed accommodation of some 7000 sq. ft.
- Versatile layout comprising up to 8 bedrooms, 3 ensuite and 3 additional bathrooms
- Underfloor heating
- Superb enterainment area and potential studio/annex (subject to planning consent)
- Wonderful full height formal reception area with magnificent staircase off
- Superior fitted kitchen with walk-in larder
- Views over surrounding open countryside
- Access to A12 and commuter rail facilities at nearby Kelvedon
- No onward chain - early completion available. Click on brochure below
Architecturally designed to be in tune with the owners' sociable lifestyle, it invites you to make the most of its 8 bedroom, 6 bathroom accommodation, vast reception hall, enormous kitchen/breakfast room, cinema and entertainment room. Add to this the short drive to Maldon Court Preparatory School, c.3.75 acres of paddocks with stabling, and easy access to the A12 and commuter rail facilities at nearby Kelvedon.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62351642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.