3 bedroom apartment for saleMolyneux Park Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
Guide Price £499,950
- newly refurbished duplex apartment
- central location close to the town centre
- well-placed for mainline station
- 3 double bedrooms
- 1,169 sq ft
- kitchen/breakfast room
- 2 bath/shower rooms
- private front and rear gardens
- allocated parking space
- EPC Rating = C
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A newly-refurbished ground and lower ground floor duplex apartment in a sought-after residential road, well-placed for the station and High Street
Tunbridge Wells is the only spa town in the Southeast of England, with elegant architecture and a variety of cultural, entertainment and shopping attractions, including the Chalybeate Spring, two theatres, cafés and restaurants and a mixture of national multiple retailers and independent shops.
10 Molyneux Park Road lies on the West side of Tunbridge Wells in a popular residential area, well-placed for access to the town centre. The property benefits from its proximity to the Common and the historic Pantiles is about 0.6 miles away (on foot) to the South.
Mainline rail services: Tunbridge Wells rail station is approximately 0.7 miles, with services to London Charing Cross (via London Bridge and Waterloo East) and Cannon Street in under 1 hour.
Communications: The A26 joins the A21 just North of the town, linking through to London, the south coast and the M25 London orbital motorway and thereby to the national motorway network, Heathrow and Gatwick airports and the Channel Tunnel terminus.
- entrance hall
- drawing room
- kitchen/breakfast room
- master bedroom with en suite shower room and dressing area
Lower ground floor
- 2 further double bedrooms
- family bathroom
- private front and rear garden
- allocated parking space
- EPC = C
Flat 1 is a newly-refurbished ground floor and lower ground floor duplex apartment which has undergone extensive refurbishment throughout. It lies in a sought-after residential road to the West side of Tunbridge Wells in a convenient position for the town centre and mainline station and is in close proximity to the Common. With a new kitchen, bathrooms, flooring, boiler and neutral decoration throughout, this property provides modern and stylish accommodation to suit the needs of today's busy lives.
Further points of note include:
- entrance hall with new front door, engineered oak flooring and storage cupboard;
- cloakroom with new white suite and heated chrome towel rail;
- drawing room with high ceilings, large feature window, limestone fireplace with slate hearth, picture rail and deep skirting boards;
- fully-fitted kitchen with new white high gloss wall and base units with quartz work surfaces, polished tile flooring, integrated appliances which include dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, Bosch double oven, microwave and ceramic hob. Glazed door out to the rear terrace and garden;
- master bedroom with dressing room and fully-tiled en suite shower room with new white suite;
- part-oak staircase leading to lower hall with understairs cupboard and space for a work station, 2 further double bedrooms and a well-appointed family bathroom;
The shared driveway to the right hand side of the building leads to the allocated parking space. There is a gate through to the fully-enclosed garden at the rear which contains a level area of newly-laid lawn surrounded by close-boarded fencing and and a patio which extends across the back of the building. On the outside of the building there is an external double socket and outside tap.
Tenure: Leasehold with a share of the Freehold. 999 years from February 2005. Details of service charges are available from this office.
Services: Mains gas-fired central heating. Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Outgoings: Tunbridge Wells Borough Council: 01892 526121. Tax Band C.
Strictly by appointment with Savills on 01892 507000.
If there is any point which is of particular importance to you, we invite you to discuss this with us, especially before you travel to view the property.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,169 sq ft
Directions: From our office in Tunbridge Wells, turn right along the High Street. Turn right at the T junction and at the mini roundabout take the first exit onto Mount Pleasant Rd. Continue up to the traffic lights and then turn left on to Church Road.
Carry straight on at the next traffic light and then turn right in to Castle Road. Turn right at the end and take the next road on the left which is Molyneux Park Road. No 10 can be found about 175 yards down on the right-hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62354099.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUS160225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.