2 bedroom flat for saleSprotwell Terrace, Sauchie, Alloa
Sold STC £58,000
- 2 Bedroom Upper Cottage Flat
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Garden & Driveway
- EPC D(68)
A spacious, two bedroom upper cottage flat with own main door, garden and driveway situated in a popular residential locale.
Offering excellent accommodation consisting of welcoming entrance hallway, excellently proportioned lounge, stylish modern fitted kitchen with an array of wall and floor units, two double bedrooms and bright shower room. Generous storage provision throughout.
All rooms are attractively presented in bright fresh décor which is further complemented by quality floorcoverings. Fixtures and fittings are to a good standard throughout. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Outside are private gardens mainly laid to lawn. To the side of the home is a driveway which provides off street parking.
Sauchie is an established residential area within commuting distance of Glasgow, Edinburgh and Stirling, close to the town of Alloa which provides local shopping facilities including a 24 hour Tesco and rail links. The historic city of Stirling (10 miles) provides excellent shopping facilities with many of the well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. Access is gained onto the M8 and M9 motorways for commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail .
Lounge 14' 10" x 11' 7" plus recess ( 4.52m x 3.53m plus recess )
Dining/kitchen 12' 1" max x 9' 1" max ( 3.68m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 11" max x 11' ( 3.94m max x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 12' 10" x 8' 8" ( 3.91m x 2.64m )
Shower Room 6' 1" x 5' 5" ( 1.85m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI107564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.