3 bedroom flat for saleKings Road, Brighton
Offers in Region of
- THREE BEDROOM SEAFRONT APARTMENT
- DIRECT PANORAMIC SEA VIEWS
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- LIFT SERVICE AND RESIDENT PORTER
- SECOND FLOOR
- DUAL ASPECT
Seafront apartment with panoramic views, large lounge with Juliet balcony, secure parking and passenger lift to all floors. Ideal central location with shops and amenities found within a short walk.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a stunning THREE bedroom seafront apartment located directly on Brighton seafront.
The property offers easy access to local shops, bars, restaurants and Brighton seafront with its range of recreational hobbies, pastimes and delightful seafront views. Brighton's mainline station is easily accessible which offers direct links to LONDON VICTORIA.
The property benefits from a resident porter service, private allocated parking, recently renovated communal hallways and lift service. Internally, the property offers a modern kitchen and bathrooms.
Early viewing considered essential.
Communal Entrance Hall
Lounge 17' 7" x 17' 4" ( 5.36m x 5.28m )
Kitchen 14' 7" x 7' 3" ( 4.45m x 2.21m )
Bedroom One 17' 4" x 10' 9" ( 5.28m x 3.28m )
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 3" ( 4.27m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 14' x 6' 5" ( 4.27m x 1.96m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62354183.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.