Get brand editions for Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate

This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

Land for sale

Fulwith Mill Lane, Harrogate, North Yorkshire


Property Description

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

A unique opportunity to purchase a parcel of land with the benefit of planning permission for complete dwellings starting at £1,750,000

The properties, to your individual requirements, benefit from an individual build service and whilst planning has been granted building YOUR unique home is achievable through the tailored planning plan.

The plot is within walking distance of Harrogate town centre, close to Hornbeam Park railway station and the A61 Leeds to Harrogate road.

This plot forms part of a development which combines the best of traditional homes with space and high ceilings but also the style and ease of contemporary kitchens and bathrooms and fluid living spaces.

Plot 1 Willow House - £2,350,000 SOLD
Plot 2 Maple House - £750,000 plus building contract total £1.750,000
Plot 3, £850,000 plus building contract , total £1,850,000
Plot 4 and Plot 5 SOLD

BOOK AN APPOINTMENT at the on-site showroom - Brochure will be available and design consultations can be arranged. Call Beadnall Copley on 01423 503500 or 0845 200 8025.


Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
05 October 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference WTH140024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beadnall & Copley, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.