3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOakwood Road, Accrington
- An outstanding 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a highly sought after location
- Well maintained & presented throughout
- Brimming with potential
- Lounge/Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Generous rear garden
- Garage & Driveway
- Early viewings recommended
Situated upon this highly sought after tree lined street is this fantastic 3 bedroom family friendly property which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This spacious home is brimming with potential and can be moved into straight away but will allow the successful buyer to leave their own mark. Briefly comprising: hallway, lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms, good sized single bedroom & a 3 piece shower room. Externally you will find a well presented front & rear gardens as well as a spacious driveway which provides access to detached garage. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact our Accrington Branch.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62354771.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7168989. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.