4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Ludgershall, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18
- Individual detached house
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Four reception rooms, reception hall
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Detached triple garage with annexe potential
- Set in mature grounds of approx. 0.8 acres
- No upper chain
- Aylesbury grammar schools catchment
An architect designed four bedroom detached house set in approximately 0.8 acres with a detached triple garage, potential for an annexe and no upper chain. Little Acre is situated in a secluded position at the end of a 200 ft. gravelled drive. The property was built for the previous owner and has since been remodelled and extended to include a drawing room and a conservatory. The triple garage offers the potential for annexe space subject to the necessary consents. The mature gardens extend to approximately 0.8 acres. Ludgershall has a village public house and a childrens playground. Local amenities are located in the village of Brill which has two village stores, The Pheasant country pub, The Pointer public house and a butchers shop. The nearby towns of Thame (9 miles) and Bicester have a variety of shops, social facilities, boutiques and restaurants with Bicester Village having a railway station with services to Marylebone taking 59 minutes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62355005.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL160254. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.