3 bedroom terraced house for salePorters Avenue, Dagenham, Essex RM8
- maintained to high standard.
- convenient location- 12 min walk to Becontree tube station
- realistially priced
- 2 min to shops, post office, pharmacy, takeaway and others amenities
- Extended kitchen
- Double glazed,Gas central heating
- WC one (toilet + washbasin) WC two (toilet + washbasin + bath with shower)
- front porch, through lounge, laminate flooring.
- Front Garden paved and rear garden half paved.
- No parking restrictions.
There is a thorough lounge 23' 4'' long X 11' 7'' wide with laminate flooring
Bed 1- 13' 6'' X 9' 2'' - fitted wardrobe
Bed 2- 10' 9'' X 9' 3''
Bed 3- 8' 5'' X 7' 8''
1) bath lavatory wash basin (ground floor)
2) wash basin lavatory (ground floor)My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 0004718. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.