2 bedroom flat for saleBurns Road, Harlesden, London, NW10
- One of the most sought after streets in Harlesden
- Share of Freehold
- 10 minute walk to Willesden Junction Station (Bakerloo, Overland)
- Two large bedrooms
- Newly refurbished bathroom
- Large, sunny, mature garden (had lots of care and attention)
- New, built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
- Side return approved (architectural & structural designs, council & party wall all approved)
- 4 minute walk to Tesco/local amenities
- Original masonry in bedroom 1
Tenure: Share of Freehold
With a bright open-plan kitchen/reception which provides direct access to a private garden. The flat also offers two good sized double bedrooms and fully fitted family bathroom.
Burns Road is a quiet street set within easy reach of numerous transport links including buses, Overground and tube. The property is also being sold with a share of freehold.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62355242.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KSR160272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, Kensal Rise. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.