Shop for saleWatford Way, Hendon, London, NW4
- Net Internal Area 67 SQ.M (720 SQ.FT)
- Tenanted Investment
- Close to Hendon Central (Northern Line)
Commercial Investment For SaleDescription:
This premises is located on Watford Way in Hendon.
This is an opportunity to acquire an excellent long term commercial investment. Currently let on a 15 year lease at £13,000 started in 2012 with 5 yearly rent reviews.
The premises has a Net Internal Area of 67 SQ.M (720 SQ.FT) Approx.
- Within close proximity of Hendon Central (Northern Line) underground tube station.
- Within easy access of major road networks such as the A41, A406 North Circular and M1.
Local High Street:
Vivian Avenue has a range of smaller retailers and sole trader outlets with multiple retailers such as Costa Coffee, Nationwide, Domino's Pizza, NatWest Bank, Virgin Active, HSBC and Coral Bookmakers close by.
Tenure: Long Lease 125 years from 2006
Both parties to be responsible for their own legal costs.
A charge of £100 + VAT is payable for taking up references on behalf of proposed tenants. This fee is non-refundable after the references have been taken up, whether or not they have been accepted by the landlord.
Strictly via the owner's agent, MARTYN GERRARD COMMERCIAL DEPARTMENT.
Please contact a member of our commercial team on 020 8444 3445.
Martyn Gerrard Commercial for themselves for Lessors, Vendors and their agents, give notice that:-
- These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
- These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
- All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part, to Martyn Gerrard Commercial.
- All rent prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
- Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plants which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62357987.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COM160043. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, East Finchley-Commercial office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.