3 bedroom character property for saleFairholme Road, Newton St. Faith, Norwich
Sold STC £325,000
- Detached family home
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- 3 bedrooms
- Garage & off road parking
- 1/3rd of an acre garden (stms)
An amazing detached family home situated at the end of a private road enjoying far reaching field views from the first floor. This well presented character home offers one third of an acre garden, garage and off road parking. Viewing is essential!
Entrance Hall 14' 8" x 7' 7" ( 4.47m x 2.31m )
Double glazed entrance door, two skylight windows, radiator, space for American style fridge freezer, feature exposed beams, double glazed French doors to garden. Opening to:
Kitchen 16' 5" max x 13' 7" ( 5.00m max x 4.14m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with rolltop work surfaces over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, space and plumbing for dishwasher, feature recess providing space for range cooker with solid timber mantle and feature central island with cupboards and shelving under. Feature exposed beam and inset spotlights, UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and double glazed wood window to the front aspect.
Utility 13' 6" x 4' 9" ( 4.11m x 1.45m )
Norfolk red stone tile flooring, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, radiator, loft storage access, UPVC double glazed window and double glazed wooden window to the side aspect.
Bathroom 8' x 6' 8" ( 2.44m x 2.03m )
Suite comprising panelled bath and wash hand basin, tiled splashbacks, shaver point and extractor fan. Norfolk red stone tile flooring, radiator and obscure UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Shower Room 6' 4" x 5' ( 1.93m x 1.52m )
Fitted with suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. Shaver point, extractor fan, tiled flooring and obscure UPVC double glazed window.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.34m x 4.11m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspects, laminate flooring, radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spotlights and wooden double glazed door to the rear.
Shelving recess, radiator, understairs storage cupboard and door to:
Dining Room 13' 5" x 13' 3" ( 4.09m x 4.04m )
Shelving recess and feature woodburner with Norfolk red stone tiled hearth and solid timber mantel. Double glazed windows to the front and rear aspect, wall lights and smooth ceiling with feature exposed beams.
First Floor Landing
Wooden staircase with feature exposed brickwork to the first floor and exposed feature beams.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 14' 1" ( 4.37m x 4.29m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, smooth ceiling, exposed feature timbers and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 3" x 13' 6" ( 4.34m x 4.11m )
Double glazed window to the side and rear aspects, radiator, smooth ceiling and wooden flooring.
Bedroom 3 14' 7" x 9' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, smooth ceiling and feature exposed beams.
Fitted with wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator and wooden flooring.
To the front of the property there is a large gravel driveway, accessed via timber side hung gates, with access to the garage.
The mature rear garden measures approximately one third of an acre (subject to measured survey), enclosed by mature hedging with a paved patio area and brick built storage shed.
Leave Aylsham via the A140 towards Norwich and proceed through Marsham, Hevingham and Hainford. Turn left into Newton St Faith and at the T-Junction take the left hand turn into Newton Street. Follow the road along and Fairholme Road is on the right hand side and the property can be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62359394.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYS106202. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Aylsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.