2 bedroom bungalow for saleWestland Avenue, Darwen
Offers in Region of
- Immaculate and well maintained two bedroom true bungalow
- Elevated position with stunning open views from the rear
- Large rear conservatory with picturesque views
- Fitted breakfast kitchen with appliances
- Beautifully tended rear garden with patio area
- Fitted furniture in both bedrooms
- Off road parking to the front
- Gas central heated and uPVC double glazed
- Immediate internal inspection strongly recommended
This is an immaculate two bedroom true bungalow which is located in a quiet cul de sac in a much sought after residential location and within access of many local amenities including shops and public transport services
Warmed by a gas central heating system and with the benefit of having uPVC double glazed replacement windows this superb property boasts among ints many fine features a good size dining breakfast kitchen which is fitted with a comprehensive range of bespoke wall and base units complete with integrated appliances. There are two good size bedrooms both of which are fitted with wardrobes and the bathroom is partially tiled and fitted with a traditional three piece suite and complete with a step in shower cubicle. Outside there is off road parking to the front. The rear boasts a good size and beautifully tended garden which is tiered and complete with a good size patio/bbq area.We feel however that particular mention must be made to the large rear conservatory from which superb open views can be enjoyed from this elevated position across the stunning surrounding areas of countryside
The many fine features this property has to offer are too numerous to list and in order that they maybe truly appreciated an immediate personal internal inspection is strongly recommended
Lounge:4.42m x 3.27m
Breakfast Kitchen: 3.74m x 2.81m
Conservatory: 2.65m x 4.45m
Bedroom 1: 3.62m x 3.26m
Bedroom 2: 2.65m x 2.86m
Bathroom: 1.94m x 2.4m
Gardens: There is a large and beautifully tended rear garden which has a large raised patio/bbq from which stunning views can be enjoyed across the local countryside This area offer access down to the lawns which are complemented by well stocked flower beds.
Parking: There is off road parking to the front on a block paved driveway
EPC Rating - D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8760. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.