3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGabriel Crescent, Lincoln
Sold STC £160,000
- Three Storey End Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking & Single Garage
- Popular Residential Location
- EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING ADVISED
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom, three storey end terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, single garage, enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities.
Situated in a popular residential area within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this beautifully presented and well appointed three bedroom, three storey end terrace property benefiting from off-road parking, single garage, enclosed rear garden and a wide range of local amenities, schooling and excellent transport links. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Lounge/Diner, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and an Ensuite. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
With double glazed front entrance door, wall mounted panel radiator, oak flooring, stairs rising to the first floor and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With low level flush WC and wash hand basin; complete with part tiled walls, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lounge / Diner 15' 2" x 11' ( 4.62m x 3.35m )
A spacious, light and airy reception space having a double glazed window and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect, oak flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and understairs storage cupboard. Opening into:-
Kitchen 8' 1" x 7' 10" ( 2.46m x 2.39m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for a washing machine and integrated appliances including a dishwasher and an electric oven with four burner gas hob and cooker hood; complete with a double glazed window to the front aspect, tiled flooring and a wall mounted panel radiator.
First Floor Landing
Having doors to two bedrooms and bathroom, wall mounted panel radiator and a further door giving access to the stairs rising to the second floor with wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 6" x 8' 9" ( 2.90m x 2.67m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower attachment; complete with towel rail, extractor fan, part tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Accessed via stairs from the first floor landing; having a double glazed window to the front aspect, storage into the eaves, wall mounted panel radiator, loft access, fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle with mains shower; complete with a wall mounted panel radiator and skylight window.
To the front of the property there are lawned areas with decorative borders, pathway leading to the front entrance door and a driveway providing off-road parking in front of the single garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with gravelled borders and a patio area ideal for seating; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
Garage 17' 3" x 8' 10" ( 5.26m x 2.69m )
With up and over door and heavy duty battery lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62361500.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110864. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.