4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoulton Avenue, New Ferry, Wirral
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-Detached House
- 4 Bedrooms
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Double Glazing
An extended and well presented 4 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought out area of New Ferry, with two bathrooms and lots of living space, viewing is considered essential to appreciate this house!
An extended and well-presented 4 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought out area of New Ferry. This property is surrounded by an abundance of local amenities including shops, schools and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, through lounge/dining room, downstairs bathroom and kitchen breakfast room. Upstairs are four good sized bedrooms and a further shower room. The property has double glazing where stated, a generous garden to the rear with patio and substantial lawn. To the front of the property is an ample, gated drive for several cars. Viewing is considered essential.
An extended and well presented 4 bedroom semi-detached house in the sought out area of New Ferry. This property is surrounded by an abundance of local amenities including shops, schools and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, through lounge/dining room, downstairs bathroom and kitchen breakfast room. Upstairs are four good sized bedrooms and a further shower room. The property has double glazing where stated, a generous garden to the rear with patio and substantial lawn. To the front of the property is an ample, gated drive for several cars. Viewing is considered essential.
Leading from storm porch via uPVC door, stairs leading to first floor, under-stair storage and utility cupboard, picture rail and radiator.
Lounge 13' 3" into bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.04m into bay x 3.58m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, picture rail, dado rail, carpeted flooring, ceiling decoration, ceiling fan and fireplace with gas flame fire. Archway opening to;
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 1" ( 3.76m max x 3.38m )
Archway leading from Lounge, carpeted flooring, dado rail, picture rail, fireplace with gas flame fire, ceiling light/fan, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to the rear aspect.
Kitchen/breakfast Room Irregular Shaped Room 15' 1" Maximum x 14' 10" Maximum ( 4.60m Maximum x 4.52m Maximum )
L-shaped room with complimentary base and wall units, roll edged work-surfaces, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, tiled surround, space for white goods, cooker hood, central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator, double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
Corner panelled bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, low level w/c, radiator, tiled flooring and double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' into bay x 11' 3" into recess ( 4.27m into bay x 3.43m into recess )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light/fan and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 7" ( 3.66m x 3.53m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rail and ceiling fan.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 3" ( 2.72m x 2.21m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 4 17' 10" x 6' 11" ( 5.44m x 2.11m )
Double glazed windows to both front and rear aspect, loft access and radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low level w/c, tiled walls, tiled flooring, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Block paved drive way with walled boundary and gate.
Block paved and decked patio area leading to large lawn, storage outbuilding and fenced boundary.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62363294.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEB107218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bebington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.