3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Leonards Close, Scole, Diss
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Views Over the Waveney Valley
- Three Bedrooms
- End of Cul-de-sac Location
- Off Road Parking
- Converted Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This semi-detached house situated in the popular village of Scole offers three bedrooms, a recently refurbished kitchen/breakfast room and garage conversion which makes a great dining and utility room making this a fantastic family home. The garden is fully enclosed and south facing.
Situated in the centre of the village, within close walking distance to the amenities including the village shop, pubs and primary school, is this well presented three bedroom semi-detached house. The accommodation comprises; kitchen/breakfast room which has been recently refurbished, a garage conversion being used as a dining room and utility room, a lounge and conservatory leading to the enclosed rear garden with amazing views over the Waveney Valley.
The first floor offers three bedrooms, two doubles and a single and a family bathroom.
Outside, the front garden is paved with off road parking, at the rear there is a fully enclosed garden which is laid to lawn with a shed and beautiful views over the Waveney Valley.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Recently been refurbished with solid oak wood work tops and black gloss wall and base mounted units. Stainless steel sink and drainer, bosh electric hob and cooker, integral dishwasher, tiled floor, breakfast bar, extractor fan and hood. Front aspect UPVC window. The vendor will be leaving the American style fridge freezer and washing machine. Door leading to;
Dining Room 14' x 6' ( 4.27m x 1.83m )
Tiled flooring, an area which is also currently being used as a utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer which the vendor will include. Front aspect UPVC window. Hall way leading to;
Lounge 11' x 17' 1" ( 3.35m x 5.21m )
Rear aspect UPVC window, carpet, radiator, electric coal effect fire and door to;
Conservatory 7' x 9' ( 2.13m x 2.74m )
Carpet, radiator and door to the garden.
Bedroom 1 9' 1" x 11' ( 2.77m x 3.35m )
Rear aspect UPVC window, carpet and radiator.
Bedroom 2 7' x 15' ( 2.13m x 4.57m )
Rear aspect UPVC window, built in wardrobe, carpet and radiator.
Panelled bath, pedestalled wash basin, low level W/C and heated towel rail.
Bedroom 3 8' x 7' ( 2.44m x 2.13m )
Built in cupboards currently being used as wardrobes, radiator and carpet. Front aspect UPVC window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62363300.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DSS105844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Diss. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.