3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarkway Road, Royston
Sold STC £340,000
- Well Proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow.
- Easy access to Royston Town Centre and all facilities.
- Good sized gardens to rear.
- Gas fire central heating.
- Adequate car parking / hard standing to front.
- Well fitted kitchen and bathroom.
- Early internal viewing is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
An opportunity to purchase a three bedroom detached bungalow situated in a non estate location within a few minutes walking distance to the town centre and all facilities .The property has the benefits of a large garden to rear, gas fired central heating, internal viewing is strongly recommended.
Situated a few minutes walking distance from Royston Town centre ,an opportunity to purchase a spacious well proportioned three bedroom detached bungalow in a non-estate location with a large plot to the rear an adequate car parking/ standing to front. Royston is an attractive and thriving market town offering all everyday requirements including shops , schools golf course, health centre, leisure centre, twice weekly market and a main line railway station with fast and regular service to London.
Park Glazed Front Door
Covered Porch Area
Glazed door to :
Access to loft space and airing cupboard.
Lounge 12' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.91m x 2.59m )
Radiator, dual aspect room, TV point , feature fire place with inset wood burning stove, attractive tiled hearth.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 8' 2" x 7' 10" ( 2.49m x 2.39m )
Single drainer inset sink unit with cupboards under, excellent range of basin wall cupboards supplying ample work surface, gas and electric cooker point, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge ,part tiled walls, extractor hood, floor covering.
Door to outside.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.90m )
Fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' x 7' 8" ( 3.05m x 2.34m )
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
With white suite comprising of low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, paneling enclosed bath with shower attachment and glazed shower screen, ceramic tile floor, fitted cupboards, fully tiled walls and radiator.
The property has the benefit of front and rear garden, front garden has been paved providing off road parking/hard standing, side pedestrian access to good sized terrace rear garden predominately layed to lawn, flower borders and mature trees and shrubs, large patio area and garden shed.
Early internal viewing of this spacious well proportioned detached bungalow is strongly recommended to avoid disappointment.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62363318.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RYN104830. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Royston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.