2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Station Road, Swinton, Mexborough
Sold STC £65,000
- Two Bedroom Terrace Property
- Entrance, Lounge
- Kitchen / Diner, Downstairs Bathroom
- Garden To Rear
- NO CHAIN !
Notice Of Offer
Property Address 15 New Station Road Swinton Mexborough S64 8AH
We advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £63500
Any persons wishing to increase on this offer should notify the agents of their best offer prior to exchange of contracts
Located in the popular area of Swinton with no forward chain, offering generous size family accommodation. An ideal home, call and view today
Agents address 4 Main Street Mexborough S64 9DW
Agents telephone number 01709 583267
Lounge 13' Into Alcove x 11' 7" ( 3.96m Into Alcove x 3.53m )
Having a bay window to the front elevation with a radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen / Diner 13' 1" Into Alcove x 12' 11" ( 3.99m Into Alcove x 3.94m )
Having a range of wall and base units with space for cooker, sink unit and complimentary tiling, with a window to the rear elevation.
Having a bath low level W.C and handwash basin with a window to the rear elevation.
Having plumbing for automatic washing machine and dish washer
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' Into Alcove x 11' 7" ( 3.96m Into Alcove x 3.53m )
Having a window to the front elevation with a radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 9" ( 3.91m x 2.97m )
Having a window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Attic Room 6' 1" x 13' ( 1.85m x 3.96m )
Having laminate flooring.
Having a garden to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62363378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MXB110223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mexborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.