2 bedroom flat for sale

Northey Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, .

£46,000

Property Description

Full description

Modern two bedroom shared ownership apartment, briefly comprising: living room, kitchen with integral gas hob and electric oven, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Outside the property benefits from a shared courtyard with storage shed and an allocated parking space. Built circa 2012, the property has the remainder of its NHBC guarantee. This is a leasehold property with 125 years from 1st January 2011. The full value is 115,000 and you will buy a 40% share for 46,000, with rent payable for the remaining 60% of: 251.58 including service charge and buildings insurance. Staircasing to 100% freehold is available. This property is subject to a S106 agreement and applicants will need to meet the local connection set out in this agreement. Please call for full details.

Shared ownership apartment
Two bedrooms
Living room and kitchen
Bathroom
Gas heating and double glazing
Parking and shared courtyard with storage shed


Reception Room16'8" x 12'4" (5.08m x 3.76m).

Kitchen14'8" x 5'10" (4.47m x 1.78m).

Bedroom 112'2" x 11'6" (3.7m x 3.5m).

Bedroom 212'2" x 6'9" (3.7m x 2.06m).

Bathroom8'3" x 6'8" (2.51m x 2.03m).


Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
06 October 2016

Nearest stations

  • Bodmin Parkway (3.0 mi)
  • Lostwithiel (4.9 mi)
  • Bugle (5.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

Nearest schools

Use the school checker

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Stratton Creber, Bodmin

2 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626003 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Floorplans


To view this property or request more details, contact:

Stratton Creber, Bodmin

2 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626003 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Map & Street View

Nearest stations

  • Bodmin Parkway (3.0 mi)
  • Lostwithiel (4.9 mi)
  • Bugle (5.7 mi)
Distances are straight line measurements from centre of postcode

To view this property or request more details, contact:

Stratton Creber, Bodmin

2 Fore Street, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2HQ

01208 626003 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.

Disclaimer - Property reference BON160162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Creber, Bodmin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.