1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleWarwick Close, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis
Sold STC £215,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CHAIN FREE
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Living/Dining Room
- Modern Kitchen
- Modern Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Plastic Fascias, Soffits & Gutters
- Garage In Compound
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this one bedroom, CHAIN FREE, semi detached bungalow which is situated in an extremely secluded & desirable location. Features include a living/dining room, a modern kitchen & shower room, double glazing, gas central heating & a garage.
Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view this property internally. This CHAIN FREE, semi detached bungalow with one bedroom is situated in an extremely secluded & desirable location. Up the front garden path, through the entrance porch and hall your will find doors to a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and views of the rear garden, a modern kitchen with a range of integrated appliances, a modern shower room and a cosy living/dining room which opens into a well established rear garden. Features of the property include a southerly facing rear garden, plastic fascias, soffits & gutters, double glazing, gas central heating & a garage in a compound.
Entrance Porch 10' x 2' 10" ( 3.05m x 0.86m )
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window to side, tiled floor, water tap, wall mounted central heating boiler and door into the entrance porch.
Entrance Hall 8' 5" x 2' 11" ( 2.57m x 0.89m )
Wood laminate flooring, access to loft space, airing cupboard with heater and doors to kitchen, lounge/dining room, bedroom and the shower room.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 6' 10" ( 3.45m x 2.08m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base mounted cupboards and drawers with work surfaces and tiled splash backs. One and a half bowl sink and drainer unit under double glazed window to front. Electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over. Space and plumbing for washing machine or dishwasher, tall standing fridge/freezer, tiled floor and radiator.
Living/dining Room 16' 4" x 11' 5" ( 4.98m x 3.48m )
Double glazed door into the rear garden with door alongside, fireplace with electric fire, radiator, telephone point and TV point.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.99m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear and built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelf.
Frosted double glazed window to front, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiling, radiator and tiled floor.
The front garden is laid mostly to lawn with plants, shrubs and hedging. A concrete pathway leads to the front door and through the gate into the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and hedging. It is laid to a shaped lawn with plant and shrub borders and a paved patio with a path lead through the gate into the front garden.
Single garage with metal up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62365115.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.