Office for saleAlexandra Avenue, Glasgow, G66
Under Offer 577 sq. ft. | £65,000
- 577 sq ft (53 sq m)
- • Formerly two units, now interconnected with retention of original access doors
- • Used latterly by Deaf Blind Scotland as a charity office although would suit consultancy or other professional uses as well as alternative uses such as retail.
- • Deaf Blind Scotland relocating to new purpose built premises.
- • Net Internal Area of 53.59 sq.m (577 sq.ft) approx.
- • Well located within affluent suburb of Lenzie.
- • Free on street car parking directly outside whilst Lenzie train station also situated opposite.
- • Offers in excess of £65,000 invited.
- CLOSING DATE - 12 NOON WEDNESDAY 30 NOVEMBER 2016
- PROPERTY NOW 'UNDER OFFER'
The subjects comprise two adjoining and interconnecting mid-terraced units forming part of the ground floor of a three storey over basement traditional tenement building. The main elevations are of stone construction surmounted by a pitched and slate roof.
Our client also owns the two neighbouring units at 19-21 Alexandra Avenue, however, their intention is to retain ownership of these and continue to occupy.
The subjects are internally connected with principal access afforded from a single timber and glazed entrance door at No. 25. The remaining frontage comprises two large single glazed display windows set within timber frames and a further single entrance door at No. 27, however, this is not currently in use.
Accommodation extends to two relatively open plan office spaces with staff preparation area formed within the rear of No. 27 with staff toilet facilities and a degree of storage found to the rear of No. 25.
The subjects benefit from use of a communal basement area accessed via an external staircase to the rear of the subjects and is currently utilised for storage purposes only. A communal toilet is also found within the common close at No. 23 Alexandra Avenue.
According to our calculations, on a net internal basis, the subjects extend to 53.59 sq.m (577 sq.ft).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-62365505.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSA1034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DM Hall , Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.