8 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDenman Drive Newsham Park L6
- Freehold property/Investment opportunity
- Converted into four individual apartments
- Potential to achieve £36,000pa
- Maintained to a very high standard
- Many original features
- Gas central heating/double glazed
- CCTV intercom systems
- EPC - C (3 more epcs available)
A fantastic opportunity for investors has arisen to purchase this freehold semi-detached property which has been developed into four separate apartments which are being sold fully furnished and has the potential to create and income of £36,000pa. The individual rentals that are currently being achieved are as follows:- ground floor apartment:- £750pcm, First floor apartment:- £700pcm and second floor apartment:- £650pcm. The basement apartment is currently being occupied by the caretaker of the property but a rental of £650pcm could also be achieved. Each apartment is individual in their own right and has been maintained to a very high standard, with some have retained their original features including marble fireplaces, covings, ceiling roses and bull nose skirting boards. The accommodations to all four contain two bedrooms, reception room, kitchen and bathroom. Two of the apartments have their own private entrance and two have communal entrance and all apartments have CCTV intercom systems. There is a rear decked area which two apartments have access to. All are furnished with gas central heating and double glazing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62366429.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference P2611893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Louis, Prescot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.