5 bedroom terraced house for saleBroomley Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow
Sold STC £365,000
- Impressive traditional mid terrace villa.
- Eight principal apartments set over three levels with modern kitchen, bathroom and shower room.
- Lovely original features throughout.
*** CLOSING DATE - THURSDAY 20TH OCTOBER AT 2PM ***
Larger style eight apartment traditional villa set within a highly desirable Giffnock address and presented to the market in superb order throughout.
Offering impressive levels of accommodation over three main levels, this beautiful home manages to blend original features with a modern specification effortlessly.
Internally, the accommodation extends to; entrance vestibule, generous hallway with cloakroom and modern shower room off and a grand staircase leading to the upper level, impressive lounge with broad bay window and feature fireplace, sitting room to the rear with recess, contemporary fitted kitchen which includes quality inbuilt appliances, granite worktops, breakfast bar and utility cupboard off. There is also a conservatory to the rear which allows direct access to the rear gardens. The half landing hosts a modern fitted family bathroom whilst the first floor has three double bedrooms (master with inbuilt wardrobes and bay window) and a staircase giving access to two further bedrooms. There is a system of gas fired central heating and double glazing (with the exception of the feature stained glass windows/doors).
The property sits amidst lovely landscaped gardens that enjoy a good degree of privacy to the rear. There is also a timber built summer house.
Although Broomley Drive is a relatively quiet address within Giffnock, the property lies close to a number of services and amenities at nearby Fenwick Road and Eastwoodmains Road. These include shops, banks, restaurants, post offices and both bus and rail links. A number of leisure facilities including parks, golf, tennis and bowling clubs are also available close by whilst the property lies within the catchment for highly regarded schooling at primary and secondary levels.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103455. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.