3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMaple Drive, Burgess Hill
- OITRO (£300,000-£320,000)
- Spacious End-of-Terrace Family Home
- Three Large Bedrooms
- New Entrance Porch
- No Chain!
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Separate Kitchen
- Close to Wivelsfield Train Station
NO CHAIN! Within only a few MINUTES WALK from Wivelsfield mainline TRAIN STATION is this beautifully presented end-of-terrace home. This property is perfect for FTB's and investors with plenty of POTENTIAL TO EXTEND!
NO ONWARD CHAIN! This family home is conveniently situated just a FEW MINUTES WALK away from 'Worlds End' area of town where shops, schools and the Wivelsfield MAINLINE RAILWAY STATION are located .There is also easy access to the A23 leading up to Gatwick and down to Brighton. Burgess Hill town centre with its more comprehensive range of shops, bars, restaurants and new 10 screen cinema (currently in development) is also just over one mile away.
This home offers in our opinion GOOD SIZED and well proportioned accommodation which has been well maintained and IMPROVED by the current owners over the last few years and in brief comprises; A new entrance porch, spacious living room with french doors out to the garden, separate kitchen and downstairs cloakroom with a car park located around the corner if extra parking is needed.
This home is perfect of any first time buyer/s ready to start a family aswell as investors due to PLENTY OF POTENTIAL TO EXTEND to the rear of the property.
Lounge 17' @ Max x 16' 1" @ Max ( 5.18m @ Max x 4.90m @ Max )
Kitchen 9' 9" @ Max x 9' 1" @ Max ( 2.97m @ Max x 2.77m @ Max )
Bedroom 1 12' @ Max x 9' 8" @ Max ( 3.66m @ Max x 2.95m @ Max )
Bedroom 2 9' 8" @ Max x 9' 1" @ Max ( 2.95m @ Max x 2.77m @ Max )
Bedroom 3 7' 8" @ Max x 7' 4" @ Max ( 2.34m @ Max x 2.24m @ Max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62366987.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.