2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHarriet Close, Sutton Bridge, PE12 9QU
Sold STC £134,950
- Modern semi detached bungalow.
- In a popular residential location.
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- Lounge plus conservatory.
- Gas central heating.
- Upvc double glazing.
- Garage & driveway giving off road parking.
- Enclosed rear garden.
- No upward chain.
- Internal viewing advised.
Upvc double glazed front entrance door into:
Radiator. Loft access. Built in airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14'3 x 11'2 (4.35m x 3.41m)
2 Wall lighting points. Coal effect gas fire set to tiled hearth with back boiler serving central heating and hot water. Double glazed sliding patio doors into:
CONSERVATORY: 14'0 x 8'11 (4.27m x 2.73m)
Of brick & upvc double glazed construction with windows to the side and rear plus French doors to the side. Radiator. Door into:
KITCHEN: 13'0 x 7'10 (3.97m x 2.39m)
Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear. Fitted range of base units with work tops over and matching wall units. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. Tiled splash back. Space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble drier. Space for cooker and fridge freezer. Radiator.
BEDROOM 1: 11'2 x 10'6 (3.41m x 3.22m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM 2: 9'11 x 9'11 (3.03m x 3.03m) max
Upvc double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed window to the side. Fitted white suite comprising of panelled bath with shower mixer taps and shower unit over, wc and hand basin. Part tiled walls. Extractor. Built in storage cupboard. Radiator.
Gravelled garden area with flower bed border set with a variety of trees and shrubs. Wooden picket fencing to front perimeter. Driveway to the side of the property providing off road parking & access to the garage. Tall wooden hand gate and pathway to the rear.
SINGLE GARAGE: 19'2 x 9'4 (5.86m x 2.86m)
Up and over entrance door. Power and lighting. Personnel door to the side (into the rear garden).
Patio area to the side of the conservatory with pathway extending through the garden. Lawned garden area with inset stepping stone pathway and established flower bed borders set with shrubs and trees. Further patio areas at the end of the garden. Greenhouse. Outside tap.
Wooden Shed: with power, lighting & telephone point.
All mains services (water, drainage, gas & electricity). South Holland District Council tax band: B *May be subject to improvement indicator change.
From the A17 Sutton Bridge - Bridge roundabout take the Bridge Road turning and follow the road taking the left hand turning into Falklands Road and then the 2nd left into Harriet Close where the property can be located on your left hand side.
1. Whilst we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and have been prepared in good faith, these do not form any part of any offer or contract nor may they be regarded as statements of representation of fact.
2. Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd have not carried out a detailed survey, nor tested the services, appliances or fixtures and fittings. Accordingly we strongly advise prospective purchasers to make their own enquiries and/or commission their own survey or service reports from their solicitor, surveyor or relevant certified contractor regarding any particular points of interest before finalising their offer to purchase. No guarantee can be given with regard to planning permissions.
3. All measurements or distances given are approximate only and for general guidance. Any floor plans provided may not be to scale and may have been provided by a third party. These must not be relied upon or taken as accurate. Purchasers must satisfy themselves in this respect.
4. Neither Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd or any person in the employment of Phoenix Estate Agents (East) Ltd has the authority to make or give representation or warranty in respect of this property. Any interested parties must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of any information given. Interested Parties are advised to check availability and make an appointment to view before travelling to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62367404.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PH0501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Phoenix, Sutton Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.