3 bedroom terraced house for saleParkside, Ravenscourt Park W6
- PRICES FROM 775,000 TO 995,000
- Three bedrooms
- Two bathrooms
- Stunning specification
- Approx 1,095 sq.ft
- Opposite Ravenscourt Park
- Excellent school catchment
- Private courtyard gardens
- Private patios on two plots
- Close to public transport
A stunning three bedroom house located within this fantastic gated development enviably located by Ravenscourt Park, W6 and meticulously renovated throughout. The house boasts both an incredible amount of light and height throughout with an open plan kitchen/reception room on the ground floor with bi-folding doors that open out onto a private patio with park views, stairs with an elegant glass panel, a downstairs WC, utility rooms and exceptional storage. Generous bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a main bathroom and en en-suite occupy the first floor with sky lights allowing for plenty of natural daylight and there is further storage on the landing space. Parkside is ideally located for the popular Ravenscourt Park opposite, great for family days out, events, recreational facilities and Ravenscourt Park underground station is moments away. Many popular shops, restaurants and bars can be found along King Street and Chiswick High Road and the river Thames is also easily accessible for picturesque walks and great riverside pubs/restaurants. EPC = C. Photos are for illustrative purposes only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2243742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.