2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWells Road, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £180,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Breakfast kitchen
- Landscaped garden
- Viewing advised
A well presented bungalow located in the popular residential area of Mickleover, offering extended accommodation with a conservatory, landscaped garden and useful attic space. Viewings of the property are strongly advised.
Entrance door to side, radiator, loft hatch and telephone point.
Lounge 15' 5" x 10' 11" ( 4.70m x 3.33m )
Double glazed patio doors to conservatory, feature electric fireplace, radiator and television point.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 7" max x 8' 9" ( 4.75m max x 2.67m )
A fitted kitchen comprises matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer inset into roll edge working surface, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, telephone point, tiled walls, space for fridge freezer, double glazed windows to the side and rear and door giving access to the conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 7" ( 2.82m x 2.92m )
UPVC Conservatory of brick built construction with double glazed windows to the rear and side, radiator and French style doors giving access to the rear.
Bedroom One 14' 10" into bay x 10' 11" max ( 4.52m into bay x 3.33m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.72m )
With double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Boarded loft with eaves storage, pull down steps, central heating combi boiler, radiator and double glazed window to the side.
Low level W.C., vanity wash hand basin, enclosed shower cubicle, fully tiled walls. heated towel radiator and double glazed window to the side.
With gated access to the garage, block paved patio with steps to lawned area, raised water feature, gravel base and mature shrubs and plants.
With double doors and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62368604.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104184. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.