4 bedroom detached house for saleCharlemont Drive, Manea, March
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
- Two Large Workshops
- Full Planning Permission for House Extension - F/YR15/0472/F
- Work Place Home
*£1000 Buyer Incentive on this Property
*Work Place Home
*Two Large Workshops
*Full Planning Permission for House Extension
*Separate Dining Room
*Double Garage and Off Road Parking
Pvcu double glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, "Karndean" style flooring, stairs off to first floor.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising low-level WC and wash hand basin, radiator, "Karndean" style flooring, Pvcu double glazed window to front,
6.80m x 3.60m (22'4" x 11'10") Pvcu double glazed window to front, Pvcu double glazed French doors to garden, electric fire set in feature surround, two radiators.
3.55m x 2.75m (11'8"x 9'0") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
4.92m max x 3.10m (16'2" max x 10'2") Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over incorporating 1 1/4 bowl sink with single drainer and mixer taps, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, built-in electric double oven and four ring hob with extractor hood over, Pvcu double glazed window to rear, "Karndean" style flooring, skirting heating unit, under-stairs cupboard, space for fridge freezer and tumble drier, Pvcu double glazed door to garden.
First Floor Landing
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator, airing cupboard.
3.60m x 3.20m (11'10" x 10'6") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobe.
En-suite Shower Room
Refitted with a three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, double shower cubicle with an "Roman" shower unit with external on/off switch and low-level WC, tiled walls, extractor fan, tiled flooring, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to front, radiator.
3.60m x 3.45m (11'10" x 11'4") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
2.85m x 2.40m (9'4" x 7'10") Pvcu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.35m x 2.17m (11'0" x 7'2") Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator.
Three piece suite comprising panelled bath with "Aqualisa" shower with external on/off switch and glass screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, extractor fan, ceramic tiling, Pvcu frosted double glazed window to side, radiator.
Work Shop Units
5.50m x 4.30m (18'1" x 14'1") Entrance door and roller door, power and light.
8.40m x 6.35m (27'7" x 20'10") Entrance door and roller door, power and light, double glazed window, office area.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and low-level WC.
6.35m (20'10") x 5.45m (17'11") Double glazed windows, power and light. This unit has attic trusses and there is scope, subject to planning to extend into the loft area. Pvcu double glazed windows to side and rear.
A block paved driveway to the front provides off road parking with the remainder of the front garden is laid to lawn. Large double wooden gates gives access to the rear garden having a extensive patio area with the remainder laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders. There is also a chicken run, green house and mature fruit trees. There are two "Compton" concrete storage units with up and over doors, power and light and the gravel driveway provides parking and leads to the workshops units all with open views to the rear.
Planning Ref: F/YR15/0472/F
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62368637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.