3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWrenbeck Drive, Otley, West Yorkshire, LS21
- Attractively Presented Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- Rear Ground Floor Extension Providing Open Plan Layout
- Loft Conversion with Velux and Drop Down Ladder
- Rear Private Garden with Lawn, Patio and Pond Feature
- Garage and Block Paved Drive Providing Additional Parking
- Elevated Southerly Facing Aspect enjoying Stunning Views
- Especially Desirable Area Close to Excellent Schools.
A most attractively presented larger style semi-detached house with three bedrooms and extended family living space to the rear occupying an elevated southerly facing position enjoying far reaching views and a private feature rear garden located in this highly favourable residential neighbourhood. EPC Rating D
An opportunity to acquire a three bedroom family house which has been tastefully extended to the rear offering open plan kitchen space and a study area which could satisfy those who choose to work from home. The inviting hall has an exposed solid wood staircase as well as internal doors and some floors. There is a loft conversion with Velux and drop down ladder. The property features a private rear garden being lawned with a flagged patio, ornamental water course and pond, greenhouse and a timber shed. The garage is approached by a block paved drive providing additional parking space. The accommodation is offered with a gas fired heating system and the windows are UPVC sealed double glazed.
Wrenbeck Drive is considered a most sought after and favourable residential neighbourhood, located north of the river Wharfe bordering the popular market town of Otley. Excellent local schools including The Whartons Primary and Prince Henry's highly regarded grammar are within easy reach as is a local shop and there are bus services into town where more extensive shopping and recreational facilities are available including Waitrose, Sainsburys and Asda supermarkets. The popular market town of Otley itself is ideally placed for comfortable daily commuting into the surrounding business centres of both North and West Yorkshire including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate and York. There is the Leeds/Bradford International Airport at nearby Yeadon and the town's bus station has synchronised services to Menston's nearby railway station with mainline links.
Leave the centre of Otley in a northerly direction crossing the river Wharfe and then take the 1st main turning on the right onto Farnley Lane. Wrenbeck Drive is then the 6th turning on the left hand side (beyond Prince Henry's Grammar School). At the T-junction turn right and after a short drive the property will be found on the right hand side identified by the Dacre, Son & Hartley For Sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369150.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OTL160191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Otley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.