2 bedroom barn conversion for saleGlanbaiden, Monmouthshire
Sold STC £170,000
- A delightful 2 bedroom barn conversion
- Well presented and tastefully decorated throughout
- Spacious living space with log burning stove
- Exposed beams and vaulted bedroom ceilings
- In a semi rural location within easy access to A465
- Allocated parking for two cars
- EPC Rating D
Delightful mid terraced barn conversion situated in a small courtyard, in a semi rural location between the villages of Govilon and Gilwern. Enclosed garden to the rear mainly laid to lawn with a flagstone patio area where you can sit and enjoy the lovely distant views of the Skirrid Mountain and surrounding countryside. Allocated parking for two cars.
The property is situated within easy reach of the A465 Heads of the Valleys Road which in turn links to the A465 Hereford Road, A40 and A449. These 'A' roads in turn link to the M4/M5 and M50 motorway networks. A mainline railway station can be found in the nearby town of Abergavenny (approximately 3 miles) together with a wide range of amenities including a Waitrose Supermarket and primary school. The village has a local bus route with a bus station located in Abergavenny. The village of Govilon lies within the Brecon Beacons National Park and is flanked by the Blorenge Mountain and is known for its rugged countryside and outdoor activities. The area has historic links with the iron and coal industries and is within a few miles of a World Heritage Site.
8' 6'' x 5' 9'' (2.59m x 1.75m)
20' 4'' x 9' 8'' (6.19m x 2.94m)
8' 0'' x 5' 9'' (2.44m x 1.75m)
First Floor Landing
9' 10'' x 9' 8'' (2.99m x 2.94m)
10' 0'' x 9' 8'' (3.05m x 2.94m)
We are advised that mains electricity and water are connected to the property. Electric storage heaters. Log burning stove. Private drainage via a shared septic tank with a payment of £40/6 months.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62369441.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7199001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parrys, Abergavenny. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.