3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrough Close, Thornaby, Stockton-On-Tees
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 **
- £1000.00 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three bedroom semi-detached house in popular Thornaby location
- Fitted kitchen, family shower room and ground floor cloakroom w/c
- Drive and garage for off road parking and enclosed rear garden
- Short drive to A19 and A66 commuter routes and Thornaby town centres amenities
- Well positioned for good local primary and secondary schools
** GUIDE PRICE £110,000 TO £120,000** A lovely three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a pleasant close in a very popular Thornaby location.
A lovely three bedroom semi detached family home situated in a pleasant close in a very popular Thornaby location. Well maintained throughout the property is ideally situated for a choice of good primary and secondary schools, good commuter links including the A19 and A66 and Thornaby's newly developed town centre with its array of excellent amenities. Internally the property comprises of:- Entrance hall, cloakroom w/c, kitchen, living diner, three good size bedrooms and family shower room. Externally to the front of the property there is a garden and drive for off road parking and to the rear of the property is a detached garage and fully enclosed garden.
Double glazed door to the front elevation and under stairs cupboard for storage.
Part tiled, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 8' x 8' ( 2.44m x 2.44m )
Fully fitted Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, fully tiled walls, a 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with electric hob and cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to the front elevation and door leading externally to the drive way.
Lounge 13' 1" MAX x 17' 1" MAX ( 3.99m MAX x 5.21m MAX )
Double glazed Patio Doors, gas fire place, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Stairs leading from the hallway.
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 10' 1" ( 2.46m x 3.07m )
Built in wardrobes, double glazed window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 1" x 8' 1" ( 2.46m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 9' ( 2.46m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, airing cupboard and a radiator.
Suite Comprising: Part tiled, shower cubicle, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Garage 9' x 16' 1" ( 2.74m x 4.90m )
Up and over garage doors, power & lighting inside and single glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally to the front of the property there is a garden and drive for off road parking and to the rear of the property is a detached garage and fully enclosed garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62370452.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO106819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.